Brandon

Friday, May 09, 2014

Detroit Grandmother: "I Would Be Dead Without My Gun"

Tell that to the gun grabbers who would take away not just your gun but your life!

Here's an interesting story.Paris Ainsworth, a grandmother living in Detroit, Michigan got home late Saturday night after working a double shift. She saw two men approach her and she reached for her gun. They fired first, but she fired back. She was struck but her injuries were not severe. Both men were later arrested when they went to the same hospital as Paris seeking treatment for their wounds.

Ten years ago Ms. Ainsworth was mugged and struck by a gun. Two years ago she got a concealed carry permit.

"If I wouldn't have had my gun I would be dead today."

Ms. Ainsworth is black and it's a safe bet she voted for Obama. The GOP should invite her to testify at the next congressional hearing where Democrats are trying to take the guns away from law abiding people!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator